Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Candy Stash

On Sunday my kids dumped out their candy and started the time old tradition of candy trading. As I watched I made sure to keep an eye on any unfair trading going on. They did really well and it was fun watching them. I don't have a problem with my kids eating Halloween candy. I told them that as long as they eat healthy meals that they could have access to their candy. I don't like when they come to the dinner table saying they are not hungry because I know they have been filling up on Halloween Candy. I want them to eat good meals and then they can have at it with their treats. 
I was super impressed with all of the candy they got and in the pictures it may not look as impressive but they got huge amounts. Luckily they are nice to share with me :).



I thought I would add these pictures of Trinity that Ryker and Avynlea took with my phone


As well as this picture of my cute Rylee I took during FHE