Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow Day!

My friend Lana was telling me that Aubree had a new name for her baby doll and that is is Sister Peterson. How adorable is that?! When I was over at their house I had to have a picture taken with my buddy Aubree and my namesake Sister Peterson. She is such a cutie and I sure love this little girl!
I bought my girls some head wraps to wear and they looked so cute I had to take a picture. 

On Thursday it started to snow and didn't stop for two days. Because of all the snow and icy roads school was cancelled on Friday and it was a Snow Day! 










The kids loved playing in the snow and stayed outside playing for hours. Friday afternoon I decided we should take the opportunity of all the beautiful snow and get some family pictures. I have been wanting Family pictures in the snow for a couple of years but that is not something you can really plan for here in Idaho. So with all of the snow and with the kids being home and Kefford not having to be at work I decided my fates have aligned and i called Lana to see if she could take a couple of quick pictures. Kefford said he would only do it if we did it quick. So we met downtown Meridian and took 20 minutes to get some pictures. We got there before Lana and while we waited I snapped some pictures of my Cute kids. Rylee was wearing her leggings earlier and I liked the colors and decided to play off her leggings and have everyone wear something in the black and turquoise genre. Everyone looked really good and I am happy with the colors and how the outfits were put together. I really kept it easy for me and let them all choose what to wear.