Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mallory's Graduation

In August Kefford and I left the kids in the capable hands of their Grandparents and we headed to Utah to attend the Graduation of my Sister-in-Law Mallory. Her official Graduation is not till December but they only do the ceremonys once a year and so she went through it a little bit early. As of December though we will officially have a Nurse in the Family. So excited for her and all of her hard work.
Kefford wanted a picture with him and the Statue of Joseph Smith. It is a pretty cool looking Statue.
All of the Graduates had a picture and a Quote they picked out flash up on the screen when their names were called. I really love Mallory's chosen picture and Quote.
I think this is one of the first pictures I got of Kefford where he is actually smiling and not making a face. He is so Handsome!
Elizabeth and Kefford with the beautiful Graduate!
Andrew was holding someones bag, maybe Mallory's?, and he was looking oh so dashing as he held that bag.


My Brother is strange. :)
Someone brought Graduate tatoos and here is a picture of the ones who partook in the tattoo fun.
Joshua, Benny Boo, Isabelle, Mallory, Kefford, Andrew, Emily and Mom

Erin and Me looking pretty!

Kefford and my strange yet awesome brothers!

I caught Ben acting like a boy and wiping his mouth with his shoulder. 



Of course Kefford had to have a picture next to the sign with his birth year on it.
Kefford also had a lot of fun playing with a new app on his phone. I think the pictures turned out pretty cool.