Sunday, October 27, 2013

More California Fun

I downloaded a bunch of pictures from my phone and found that most of them were more pictures from our California trip.

As we were leaving to drive down in the RV Kefford needed me to take the wheel for a couple of minutes so that he could fix something. I had Ryker take a couple of pictures of me with my phone so I could have proof that I did indeed drive the RV even if it was for a couple of minutes. Let me tell you it was super scary and quite the nerve wracking couple of minutes.



Here are some extra pictures from Disneyland.







Rykers scary eye.

And then some more pictures from the beach. A lot of these I put on Instagram.






Rylee loved playing in the sand and these pictures I feel capture how much of a sand monster she was.

















Keffords Aunt Jennifer drove down from the Fountain Valley area to come and see us. Unfortunately she and her Husband Parker got caught in bad California traffic and we could only visit for about 30 minutes. I am glad she made the drive though it was really nice to see her again and visit and catch up.