Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rodeo!

Kefford's Dad invited our family to go to the Caldwell Rodeo with them one night. I just so happened to be visiting Nyssa that day and some of them were talking about the Rodeo which was going on that night. I was in the right place at the right time and got my family invited to go along. I wasn't feeling the greatest that evening and so I stayed home with Rylee while Kefford took the other three. They came home happy and said alhtough it was a slow start they had a lot of fun. It was running pretty late and since the kids all had school the next day Kefford decided to bring them home rather then stay till th every end. One of the sponsors was handing out cowboy hats for the kids and so Ryker and Avynlea came home with some pretty bright hats. 

Avynlea

Kenedy and Ryker
Sara bought a burrito and it was so big Kefford helped her eat it.
Kefford, Sara and Trista