Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

This year Kefford put the tree up and Kenedy got to put Tinkerbell on top. My family has a Tinkerbell topper on their tree and I have always wanted one like it. One big reason is because it helps me to feel close to my family, plus I have never liked the star topper that has been on our tree for the past 13 years. So I was beyond excited to find a Tinkerbell topper at the Disney store in Utah. I guess I didn't realize how much Kefford liked the star topper because he was not happy with it being replaced. I am not sure what to do about it next year. Guess I will worry about it then.

After the tree went up we didn't have time to decorate and so it sat there unfinished for a couple of days. Rylee kept begging and begging to be allowed to decorate and even told me how ugly it looked without decorations. Finally I told her we could do it and after texting Kefford to see if he minded them doing it without him, he didn't, the kids set to work.










They did an awesome job and it was fun to see them pulling out their ornaments and reminiscing about what ones they have.