Monday, December 17, 2012

christmas piano recitals

Ryker, Avynlea and Ryker all had Christmas Piano recitals on the same weekend. Avynlea and Ryker had theirs Saturday night and Kenedys was Sunday night. They all did really good on their songs and I am very proud of them for how hard they work at it. It most always is a fight to get Ryker and sometimes Avynlea to practice their piano music every day, but it is important to me that they learn this skill and I know someday they will appreciate it. ;O)

Avynlea played "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". She started off playing without the music and then got really nervous and forgot so her piano teacher placed it up on the piano for her and then she did great. Poor thing was really nervous, I could see her hands shaking as she played. Her nerves were what made her forget, I know she had that piece memorized because I heard it played alot!

I loved seeing her cute little feet dangling from the piano bench!


Ryker played "The First Noel" and did awesome! He is a really good pianist.




Kenedy played "Carol of the Bells" and did a fantastic job. She looked beautiful and played beautiful!