Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Return to Bethlehem

For our Ward Christmas Party this year they had a Return to Bethlehem theme and all were asked to Dress the part. We did what we could...well some of us...Kefford refused to dress up. I don't blame him I wasn't in the mood either but I played along by wearing my white maxi skirt, a white shirt with a brown scarf tied around my waist. Our kids wore bathrobes and other odds and ends. Ryker wore his Jedi robe and I thought he looked good! It was put together really well and I had a good night! I wished I would have had the opportunity to take more pictures of my kids but I hardly saw them the entire night. There was too much to do and see for them to sit still and eat their dinner.



Kenedy as a Young Woman played the part of an Angel. She looked Beautiful!