Monday, December 31, 2012

Fun with Grandma!

Alison had some of the Grandkids come over for a day of Christmas prep fun. Putting cloves in oranges, decorating cupcakes, making rice Krispie treat trees. It was planned out and the day was looking like it would be a fantastic day. Unfortunately the kids attention did not last long especially when there were so many cousins to play with and lots of outdoor space to do it in. So even though I decorated a lot of the cupcakes and kids kept wandering away from activities I would consider it a successful day being with those we love.
Rylee


Kenedy and Brielle
Ryker

Ally
Qiana
Asher





Ally and Avynlea
ryker and Bailey and Grandmas arm


Mikayla
















Alison made a gingerbread man for every family to decorate and take home. I initially went into the kitchen to help but did not have any room to do anything and so I left Kenedy in charge and I left them to it.
I think they did an amazing job and i was super impressed with how cute he turned out. My kids are so talented!!