Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Crafty

On the first Saturday of each month our Library holds a family craft hour. When my two littles found out about this they were very anxious to go. So I took them and they loved it. It was a random craft whatever you want day and they had set out a lot of different things  on the tables for the kids to explore and have fun with. My girls had so much fun and made some cute little projects to take home!




Since then I have signed Rylee up for pre-school craft time at the library. It is every Friday in April and she is loving it also. The first time I took her in she went and sat on the carpet with the other kids and I sat on the chair with the other Moms. As I sat there I watched her sitting and looking around her at all the other kids. It hit me then that this was her first time doing something like this without Avynlea. It was crazy! She has always had Avynlea with her, her own  built in little best friend. It made me a little sad for her that she did not have her big sister to sit with but then I remembered that it is good for her and that she needs to learn how to fly solo at some point. Then I realized that in another year Rylee with head off to school and it will be me all by myself without my little buddy! I don't know if I am ready to fly solo. Maybe she will be OK with not ever going to school, thats cool right? These kids sure are growing up fast!