Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fruit Heads

While we were at the mall I took the kiddos to the food court and bought them each a Happy Meal. The theme and toy for the Happy Meals came from the new movie "Rio". The box was decorated with characters from the movie and it also had lots of fruit on it. On the bottom of the box it said that you could wear the fruit on the box as a hat. All i could figure out was to turn the thing upside down and put it on their heads. They looked so cute, kind of funny, but so cute and they got lots of comments from people sitting around us about how cute they were.
 As we sat there eating I kept looking at the hats trying to figure out why they look so goofy. Suddenly I noticed the corrugated lines going around the middle of the box. I took Rylee's off her head and sure enough the top part of the box came off. Once I took those parts off it looked more like a fun hat that two kids would enjoy wearing. They wore those proudly all through our lunch and out into the parking lot to our car. They got a lot of looks and smiles along our way. While we were walking to our car we passed a couple of guys sitting and chilling on their motorcycles. As we were walking by Rylee was watching them and then turned to me and asked if they were real. I started laughing, I don't know why she thought to ask that, I told her they were real people and real motorcycles. She is a funny one for sure!