Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had Thanksgiving with the Peterson's again this year. It was fun because all of the siblings were in attendance!

Avynlea enjoyed playing with Isabelle whom we hardly ever get to see since she lives in Utah right now.

Ryker found a new game to play with. I don't really know anything about it but he really enjoyed it!

Kenedy got a hold of my camera and decided to take some self-portraits.

Who does this one remind you of? ;0)

I think she is taking lessons from her Mom~! :0)

At this point I saw what she was doing and took the camera away from her. I think she needs her own camera!

Brooke had her hat on funny, her Mom said she looked like a bum because her jacket was also buttoned wrong. I think she looked adorable! Unfortunately she was playing shy and would not let me take a good picture of her!

We also got to see Audrey for the first time. This is Dustin and Sara's second baby girl and she was born the end of August. Isabelle is her big sister.

She is such a cute baby, I really love babies with chubby cheeks!

We all loved holding and playing with her and were very glad that we finally got to see her!
Happy Thanksgiving!