Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ryker got Baptized!

On Saturday Ryker was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I got there a little bit late because I had to pick up Avynlea from a birthday party and so this was the only picture I got of Ryker in his Baptismal whites. I would have liked more but at least I got this one.

Ryker did really good and only had to get dunked once. He has been so excited and really looking forward to this day and I am so happy that he made this choice. We had a lot of family come for this event and after the Baptism I was able to get most of them to take a picture with Ryker.

Rylee and Ryker

Mikayla, Ally, Ryker and Bailey

Ryker and Aunt Mikell

Kelly, Elaine, Shawn and Stacy Josi came to support Ryker. They are good friends of ours and we were really happy that they came.

Aunt Michelle, Uncle Trevor and Ryker

Grandma Alison, Ryker and Grandpa Bob

Aunt Trista, Ryker and Aunt Sara

Aunt Brit, Brielle, Qiana, Ryker, Uncle Kelsey and Asher

Aunt Trista giving Ryker some loving!

Aunt Emily, Benny Boo, Ryker and Isabelle

Kenedy, Ryker, Avynlea, and Rylee
I sure do love my sassy kids!

Grandma Bonnie and Ryker

I am so proud of my little guy and I love him so much!

Rykers Grandma and Grandpa Peterson gave him a giant bag of skittles and a giftcard to Dairy Queen! Lucky boy!


I am really glad that Ryker is a part of our family and I am grateful for his good example to the rest of us!
Wat to go Ryker!!!