Monday, April 12, 2010

Where in the world is Andrew going for Heavens sake?

We have been waiting a long time for this moment. The opening of my little brothers mission call. It actually came in the mail early in the day but Andrew had to leave it alone until my sisters were home for work. Oh the torture! As the time got near Heather Skyped me and I got really excited to see where he was going. but wouldn't you know she was the only one home, Andrew and Mom went to pick up Ashleigh from work and then I think stopped at the store. That was fine cause it gave me and Heather time to visit and talk and giggle! :0)
Finally Andrew got home but then we had to wait some more for his Bishop to arrive.

So I spent more time talking with Heather and now Ashleigh.
Ok now everyone was here and it was time to open the call. Not all of the family could be there and so everyone was on the phone with someone else so everyone could at least hear. I was the lucky one to have Skype so at least I could see and hear and feel a little bit more like a part of things. I wish I had thought to take a picture while he was opening his call. Everyone had their phones up close to his face so that those on the line could hear what he said. It looked like a press conference!
and the mission call is....
El Salvador San Salvador West/ Belize Mission
Congratulations Elder Lutes!!!
I tried to get a picture of the call. If you squint and strain your eyes you might be able to see what it says. Taking pictures off a computer screen with a cell phone does not make the clearest pictures. :0)
happy, happy day!!!