Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter Sunday

Our camera is lame and has decided to break. So until Kefford caves in and buys me the camera I want, I have to use my phone to take pictures. Obviously they are not the best quality but they could be worse and I am just grateful that I have something that will take pictures.

These are pictures from Easter morning and I would like to apologize to Kenedy for not getting any pictures of her with her basket. She did not come down when all the other kids did. In face she took quite a long time to come down the stairs and by the time she graced us with her presence I was occupied else where and did not get her cute picture. I am sorry Kenedy I do love you!!
Rylee had a hard time figuring out how to open her Easter eggs. I found these cute farm eggs and butterfly/fairy eggs already filled with candy at Wal-Mart. They were simply adorable!
Success!

Avynlea examining her chocolate bunny.


Ryker got a bunny that "pooped" jelly beans. Ha ha ha it was to fun to resist!



Here is my traditional Easter bunny cake that I made to take out to the farm for dinner. I left off his cute little bow tie because it was giving me issues. I was really proud of this bunny until my sister sent a picture of her creation. Boooo it was better then mine. :0) But it gave me great ideas for next year!