Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Basketball

Kefford decided that his employees needed to have some fun together and so he rented a suite and took everyone to see the Idaho Stampede play some ball.
All I had, once again, was my cell phone so, once again, the pictures are no good. But I at least have some pictures. :0) Kefford and I were the first ones to show up to the game. The Idaho Stampede was playing the LA Defenders and that was kinda fun because in true LA fashion they were wearing purple and gold. If I squinted and daydreamed really hard I could even imagine that I was back in LA watching the Lakers play. :0) But, alas, it was not meant to be!


Here is a picture of the suite he rented. This hotel backs up to the arena and I thought that was pretty cool. You can go watch the game and when you get tired pull down the hide- a-bed and take a nap. :0)

Kefford got snacks and while this plate of nachos may not look that impressive in the picture but it was one stinkin big plate of nachos. By the time it came around I was so full I could barely even look at it.
We had a fun night and it was cool to hang out with Keffords crew and get to know them a little bit more.