Sunday, April 11, 2010

More about Rylee

This little girl seriously cracks me up! She is a joy, usually, to be around and we have lots of fun together. I have a couple more things my Rylee has said this last week that I do not want to forget. The pictures I have used in this post are random ones I have of Rylee that don't fit with any other postings.
Kefford and I were standing in the Living Room talking to each other when Rylee came in and laid herself down between us. She hugged my leg with one arm and Keffords leg with the other. She then said "You two are my two best friends!" Oh Rylee Lou you are such a sweetie!
I was at Costco with Rylee when she took off the hat she had on. her hair was looking so cute I had to take a picture. She would not smile for me but I love the way her face looks in this picture anyway...adorable!
The other thing she said which was so cute happened yesterday. I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up and Rylee was in there with me using the little bit of make-up she owns doing up her own face. After she finished she asked me if I liked her eyes. I told her of course and let her know how beautiful I think she is. I then asked her how I looked. She looked at me and then in this fairly sad voice said "better then me". Ahhhh what a sweetheart. I assured her that she was most definitely the prettier one.