Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ouch!

When Kenedy and I were flying home we had a flight from Ontario California to Salt lake City and then from Salt lake we had to board a different plane to take us home to Boise. After we got off the plane in SLC I wanted to check the departure boards to make sure I knew where our next flight was boarding from. Kenedy was walking a little bit in front of me and to my left when I told her to hang on. I kept walking a little bit further to look at the board when I suddenly tripped over Kenedys suitcase which she left parked in front of me. Seeing as how my arms were completely full of items I couldn't do anything to stop myself from falling over her suitcase onto my knees making the loudest BOOM you ever heard in a terminal full of people who were suddenly staring at me. I know my face was bright red as I picked myself and my belongings up off the floor. A lady asked me if I was OK and I hurriedly said "yes" and dragged Kenedy over to the side so we could wait for our next flight. She was very apologetic and I told her it was OK it really wasn't her fault. So we are sitting in the waiting area with all of these people who have just watched me humiliate myself when I realized we were waiting in the wrong terminal. Thankfully I grabbed my stuff, told Kenedy to grab hers and we rushed out of the terminal of embarrassment and went to wait at our true terminal where hopefully nobody was there who witnessed my embarrassing spectacle!


These are pictures of my left knee taken a couple of days later. My right knee was a little bit bruised but my left knee took the brunt of the fall. Poor little self-sacrificing left knee. He is a good friend to the right!

These pictures truly do not do the bruising justice. They looked much worse in person!