Wednesday, January 20, 2010

E and K see Mary Poppins!

Tuesday night was the big night! Time for Mary Poppins!

We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and while we were waiting kenedy wandered around looking at all the decorations. Notice her fancy socks? She asked if it was OK for her to wear them and I said "go for it". I think she looks adorable



Ordering her dinner. :0)

Outside th eparking garage under the restuarant they had curbside pickup for the theater. We wee told they picked up every few minutes but when we went outside we discovered we just missed the last ride. Oh No. Another van came along and said he would take us even though it wasn't his route. Between you and me I don't think he was telling the truth and was just trying to get extra tip money. but whatever, he took us and we made it in time for the show.





Mary Poppins was fun. the play was very different from the movie which I didn't really like but there were some fun stunts and I liked how they did the supercalifrag number. Overall I really don't have a desire to see it again but it was good to experience.

After the show we went outside and waited for our ride back to our cars. the first one that came along only had room for some of our group so me, Heather, Ashleigh and Kenedy were left behind. Oh well we got a cute picture out of it!