Thursday, January 21, 2010

E and K play with family.

My family all got together one night for dinner and after dinner we had a fun rousing game of charades. Joshua made up the charade clues and so we had ones that were, "ham hands", "Ella Fitzgerald", and the best one that Andrew picked "oooh she's a sexy chick". Lots of fun. Then we played murder mystery charades. The concept that goes along with this game is you send three people out of the room and decide on a place, a person and a weapon. Then the first person comes in and you tell them the clues which they then have to act out to the second person. The twist is that neither one can talk you have to communicate through charade actions. After the second one thinks they have it then the third comes in for the second to act out to. Then the third one has to tell everyone what the clues were. Kinda like Telephone but thru charades. It was really fun.

i think in this picture Andrew is acting out bathroom to Joshua. His clues were in the bathroom with a swordfish, and I cannot remember the person. It was hilarious watching them act out bathroom.


My Moms dog, Molly, all snuggled up around the piano. She is a cute dog.

Kenedy really wanted more time to play with her cousin Alyssa so we asked her Mom and my mom if she could stay the night with us. They were so excited and stayed up really late giggling and having fun.

At some point they ended up asleep on the couch and I found Molly all nicely snuggled up with Kenedys head.


Kenedy was really sad when it was time for us to leave for the airport but I had to get some quick shots of her and her cousin together so she had to be happy for the camera.



i am glad that Kenedy got to come down to Cali with me and that she had so much fun. I wish I would have thought to take more pictures of her and my family but hopefully there will be a next time.