Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

My cousins baby was due Oct. 5 and about a month ago I went to her baby shower. The one and only game that was played was the one where you guess when you think the baby will be born and what the weight will be. I was the first one to write down my guess and after some thought and estimations I put down Oct. 13 with the weight being 7'13. This was her first baby and I figured it would come late, plus I like the number 13 so that is what I went with. After everyone had put down what they guessed I looked the sheet over. I was the only one waaaay out there with my guess. All the other party goers did before the due date or right after. I thought about changing my but then thought "no way! I like my guess" and left it at that.

Fun for me but not fun for Kelsey when her baby had to be induced on Oct 14 because he would not come! I know it was driving her crazy but I was pretty excited as it got closer and closer to my guessing date with no baby yet to arrive!

I LOVE being the winner and my prize was pretty fun. A cute fall basket filled with yummy spicy room spray, an adorable pumpkin pillow made by Tami (Baby's Grandma) a candle, nut/acorn mix, and a bag with candy corn flavored Hershey kisses. What a fun filled prize. Thanks Tami for making the prize something so exciting and thanks Kelsey and baby for letting me be the winner! Love you guys!