Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hair!

While I was curling my hair this morning getting ready for church Avynlea asked if she could do her own hair. Actually it wasn't so much asking as it was telling me that she was doing her own hair. I wanted to finish mine before I moved onto hers so I let her do it. All the while thinking "how am I going to break it to her that I will be the one who does her hair for church?"

Look at her work her hair like a pro!

Can you see how much concentration she is putting into this?

She had to redo the second pony a couple of times until it was perfection in her mind.

Smiley girl all done with her hair!

And this is how the back of it looked.

She even went the extra mile and added bows.
I know you all are wondering if I really let her go to church like this..well to tell you the truth..HECK YES I DID! Can you tell how proud she is of doing her hair all by herself? I just smiled and let it go all the while telling her how amazing she is to have done it all by herself and to please let people know that you did it all by yourself. What a cutie. Of course at church somehow her pony's got pulled out and so I had to do a quick finger comb and pull it into one pony because we lost the second rubber band. But no worries it still looked like she did it all by herself!