Sunday, August 2, 2009

Picture taking free for all!

It is an all too common occurrence for me to download pictures from my camera onto the computer only to find there is a mass amount of pictures that I do not remember taking. I suspect one of the kids is doing it. :)

Pretty Ry-Ry

Rykers closeup with Rylee

Avynlea doing her funny face thing. By the way the picture of Avy in the previous post is from this group of random pictures taken by one of the kids. She is pretty good at making faces.

The LOVE wall. Its got a cool angle.

Avynlea running away.

Ryker sees dead people.

Rylee looking oh so cute and coy.

Ryker doing a funny face shot.

Kenedy and her Daddy. This is actually a cute picture of these two. But it makes me wonder if Kefford was actually around, not doing anything to stop the picture taking free for all. Hmmmmm.

One more of Avynlea doing her "mad" face.
Such silly kids!