Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My favorite squeeze toy!


This morning I was lying on my bed when Rylee came in to see me. I picked her up and gave her a squeeze and out of her popped a cute little toot. It was funny and we laughed and I squeezed her again only to have another cute little toot pop out. That made us laugh even harder and when I squeezed her a third time a third cute little toot popped out! We were laughing really hard by then, I tried to go for a fourth one but, alas, she only had those three cute little toots in her!

It reminded me of the Madagascar penguins Christmas movie when the old lady picked up the penguin thinking it was a squeeze toy and when she squeezed the penguin out popped a cute little toot. That was Rylee, she was my squeeze toy this morning.


And I know what you all are thinking and, NO, she does not take after her Mother! ;)