Wednesday, August 26, 2009

California Adventures {part 2}

OK on Sunday my entire family got together at my Moms house for Dinner and to play games and hang out. A bunch of us got together to play a rousing game of Scattergories, most of the people in the room were a bunch of cheating cheaters. But not me I played it fair and square, and if you believe that then lets go play a game of scattergories. I promise to be fair. ;0)
So anyhow, Jeremy's family arrived a little late but once he was there we all headed to the front yard to take some pictures. It was dusk and so the pictures are dark but you know it is the thought that counts. We will do it again at some future point I am sure!

The grandkids.

The silly grandkids.

And the grandkids with Grandma.

My entire family minus Kefford. I tried to protest and say we really should wait and take pictures when Kefford was also in town but that was quickly vetoed. Its OK I can always draw his picture in later!

Mom with her fabulous kids. Heather and I were grabbing each others tushes in this picture which is why we look kinda funny. Sorry Mom, but she started it!