Thursday, August 27, 2009

California Adventures {part 3} Beach fun

On Monday we packed up our stuff and headed out to go camping at the beach. This has been a family tradition since I was young, to go spend a week at the beach, and we love it. My entire family minus Stephanie and her kids and of course Kefford were able to go so it was loads of fun. This year was really nice because I did not have any babies to worry about. All of the kids loved it and stayed within our area. It was a nice relaxing trip!

Rylee with Jeremys little girl, Jaylynn. These two were fun to watch. I anticipate a great friendship evolving as they get older.

Avynlea buried in the sand.

Then it was Rylees turn

Next Kenedy had to get in on the action.

Whats this? A lonely beach hat lying on the sand?

Nope it's Ryker. He is so cute.

Me and Heather. Heather and I were the best of friends growing up and that friendship has not grown stale at all. I am lucky to have her for a sister.
Having said that I love ALL of my sisters and feel a close friendship with all of them! :0)

Avynlea spent most of her time frolicking in the sand. She and sand were the best of friends!

Rylee too really enjoyed her time in the sand. Check out these next pictures of my two littles and their fun in the sand!

Avy really was happy she just had to make a funny face for the camers

See.

Rylee liked the sand but didn't really like it on her hands. So we had to keep those fairly clean but other then that it was everywhere on her.

She was a beach monster.