Tuesday, January 30, 2024

BSU Basketball Game and a Temple Date with Avynlea

 On Saturday January 27th Kefford, Avynlea, Rylee and I went to the Boise Sate basketball game against Utah State. Kelsey, Brit and their older kids came as well. We have connections to Utah State because Ryker is going there and Brit and Kelsey both went to school there so we were excited for the game. I honestly went into the game not caring who won but as the game went on I found myself rooting for Boise State and was disappointed when they ended up losing. It was fun being with Kefford and my girls and I liked making the memories with home and doing fun things.

Kefford, Elizabeth, Avynlea and Rylee

On Sunday I wanted to make hamburgers for dinner but we did not have any Hamburger Buns. I didn't let that stop me and I made homemade Hamburger Buns and it was honestly pretty easy and they turned out tasting really good. It made me want to not buy buns anymore from the store and only make my own. I thought they looked really good as well, very aesthetically pleasing. 

Tuesday morning Avynlea and I went to the Temple to do a session together. I had an initiatory appointment that morning with Elaine and there were not any more openings so I did the initiatory session with Elaine and then I stayed at the Temple until the 10:00 endowment session and had Avynlea meet me there. It was a really good session mostly because I loved being there with Avynlea. It is such a good feeling to be in the Temple with one of your kids and to know they love being there as well.