Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Pizza Night and Stinky Sneaker

Kyle Lyons got a pizza oven and he invited us over on Thursday January 11 to have pizza. When we got there he told us that Nikki and the kids were in McCall and it was just him, I was surprised but ok with it, I like dinners I do not have to cook. We made our pizzas and mine was the first one to get cooked in the oven. As soon as I bit into it I knew it was not done, it was mostly dough and not cooked at all. We put mine back in and the second go around it was better but still not done completely to my taste. I let it go and ate some of it but then left the rest and took it home for another day. Avynlea was babysitting the Hansens so she was not there but Rylee was and her pizza along with Kefford's both needed to be cooked again. Kyle said he has never had this problem before and we decided it must be the dough was not made quite right, Nikki usually makes the dough, as well as our pizzas were too thick. It was fine, it was a good night with a friend and like I said, anytime I do not have to cook dinner is a win for me!

Avynlea and I went to the Stinky Sneaker game at Meridian High School. It was fun to be there with Avynlea and be able to sit with her in the stands but I did miss being able to watch her cheer. Sadie, Madison and Andrea came with us and it was fun for Avynlea to be able to sit in the stands with her friends and be a spectator and not a cheerleader. Meridian lost the game which was a bummer because it was so close and they lost the Stinky Sneaker which was sad but not a surprise. The cheerleaders did not do a good job calling cheers and keeping the crowd hyped up. Maybe and hopefully better luck and spirit next year.

Elizabeth, Avynlea and Andrea