Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Stinky Sneaker

My girls are always messing around with my phone and taking pictures with it. I never know what I am going to find. Avynlea and Rylee took this picture and I don't know anything about it other then it was taken with my phone.
I got my hair done and the girl dried it and flat ironed it a little bit. That night I decided to try out my curl-formers and the only thing I did was put them in my hair. I didn't wet my hair and I or put any heat on my hair. The next morning when I took them out they had some pretty curl to them. By the end off the day the curls had loosened a lot but I really liked how they turned out. I didn't take. picture of them but believe me when I say they looked cute.

For the week of Stinky Sneaker the girls had dress your stunt group in the same color day for practice. Avynlea's group chose red.

Avynlea. Hailey, Katie
Paige and Delaney

Avynlea is on Student Council this year and she has been really loving it and putting a lot of time and hard work into it. The Stinky Sneaker game ws at Mountain View this year and it was fun to see all of the posters and know that Avynlea was a part of their creation.



Avynlea, Paige and Natalie have stuck together all these cheer years and I love seeing their friendship. They have made. a lot of memories together and I hope they can continue that friendship on.
The cheerleaders and student section for Meridian wore ties to the Stinky Sneaker game because Randy Fouts who created the friendly rivalry game was known for wearing fun ties.

Mountain View ended up winning the game and the Stinky Sneaker competition. I figured they would win the spirit competition because it was at their school and they had their student section down below while ours was up top. They also had the judges on our side facing them and the judges were able to hear and see them better. It was ok, it was a fun game and I am glad Kefford and I were there.

When I got home I took a picture with Rylee. She was at the Owyhee/Eagle friendly rivalry game the Battle of the Bolt. I think Owyhee won that game but I am not sure who won the Battle of the Bolt Spirit Competition.