Saturday, August 6, 2022

Dixie Chicks Concert

 

Avynlea and I went over to the Hansen's to ask for Cheer Sponsorship and while we were there Sophie asked me if I was going to tonight. I didn't understand what she was talking about and Kim said the Dixie Chicks concert, was I going. I said I didn't know about it and she said she had some extra tickets if I wanted to go with my girls. Avynlea and Rylee were busy and I really didn't want to go but I kind felt like I had to if it was being offered so I said I would go. Kim picked me up and I went and had fun with the people who were there, mostly I sat and talked with Jeni Lindley and Keri Shoemaker. I am not a big fan of the Dixie Chicks, I think they politically need to mind their own business and they played one song called Army of One and on their background had Black Lives Matter video and other Left wing propaganda, it was uncomfortable. I knew two songs from back I their early days, Goodbye Earl and Ready to Run, other then that it was a boring concert to be at and one I will never be at again.