Monday, August 30, 2021

Ryker is officially a Missionary

On August 29 our family went to the Stake center so Ryker could meet with President Kropf and get set apart an Elder for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am excited for Ryker and know he will be a great missionary! After he was set apart he immediately put his tag on and is now officially a missionary, crazy. I took this picture in church to send to my family to show them that it is official
On August 30th Ryker started his home MTC training. His Companion is Elder Frogley from Eagle Idaho and Ryker really likes him, he says they have a lot in common and is a good guy. He also got to meet with his entire MTC district and really enjoys them all. He is ready and excited to start this journey.



While Ryker was busy learning to be a missionary I was trying to get his transcript transferred from BYU to USU and it was a pain. I finally had to call into the school to get help and he needed proof that Ryker was who he is and had me take a picture of Ryker holding his student ID then email it to him so he could finally get me the help I needed, what a pain.