Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Caldwell Night Rodeo

Kefford was able to get us tickets to the Caldwell Night Rodeo through Northwest Farm Credit which is the bank we use for The Barnyard stuff. Kenedy and Ryker were at the farm and the farm had tickets as well so they were coming with Jeremy and his family. Since we had an extra ticket Avynlea invited her friend Andreya to come along with us. Farm Credit was hosting a "dinner" before the rodeo which in reality was a charcuterie with meats, cheeses, fruits, veggies, chocolate and some bread. It was food and we ate it but it was a little disappointing.
They had cowboy hats that we could take as well as animal drawstring bags which were pretty cute. We all took a hat and as we were leaving and because they had so many and none of us took them I grabbed four of the bags to give to Atticus, Amos, Fred and Leona, I thought they would like them.

After we ate we went to sit down and watch the rodeo. It was fun being there with family and the first hour  and a half was great to watch but then it just kind of drug on and I was just wishing for it to be over, I was so tired. I had a really great time though and would do it again.
Kefford and I tried to get a picture and the first one I had my sunglasses on so I took them off and we tried again. by this time my girls, who were sitting behind us, saw we were taking a picture and tried to get in it. I didn't want them in the picture so Kefford and I did some maneuvering so it was just us. hahaha

The kids took their own pictures so don't feel too bad for them not being able to be in ours;)
top left: Kenedy, Rylee and Avynlea
top right: Kenedy and Mikayla
bottom left: Kenedy and Rylee
bottom right: Kenedy and Amelia

Kenedy took this picture of me and I kind of like it, not too shabby


Mikayla, Rylee, Kenedy, Avynlea, Ally and Andreya


When the sun went down it started to get cold and Avynlea and Dreya did not bring jackets so they borrowed Michelle's nursing cover and put it around themselves to keep warm....hahahaha