Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter

 I wanted to flood my instagram stories with pictures of Christ the week leading up to Easter. I found on the Church's website pictures that I could use and every day I put one on my stories. Many people were also putting up some pictures and quoted and my friend Abby put up a quote that I really loved. After checking if it was ok with her I copied it and put it up in my stories also. It is a great reminder to me that no matter what I am going through I will be ok and that I am being watched over. I loved it so much that I put it as the wallpaper on my phone.



We are planning a family trip to Hawaii in May and so I told my kids that Easter was going to be small this year in anticipation of that trip. I sent Kenedy an easter package that had a "pick your Poison" Disney sticker, some Easter treats, An Aurora cross-stitch I made for her, cards of love from us and a Warriors tank. Ryker got a baby Yoda and stitch cross-stitch I made, some ties, socks and some treats. Avynlea got the Belle cross-stitch, peep bath bombs, a Belle sticker , warrior tank and candy. Rylee got A Jasmine cross-stitch, a white dress, peep bath bombs, an Anne of Green Gables sticker and some candy. I also gave Kefford some of his favorite Easter chips. I think they were all really happy with their surprises.




Kefford tore his achilles the Wednesday before easter and didn't want attention or to be messed with so he stayed home on Easter while the rest of us went to Nyssa to spend a little time with family. To contribute to our Easter dinner I made rolls and I had a busy Saturday so I had to make them at 10:00 at night, boy was I tired the next day. This weekend was also Conference weekend so we left before the first session started so we could watch conference while at Bob and Alison's. Dustin and Sara were in town with their girls and it was fun to see them and spend some time with them. 
I caught Avynlea taking some selfies with Evie..
And Ryker and Rylee loved holding Sophie and getting to know her a little bit better. The last time we saw them was a year ago and so we loved being able to spend some time with them.

I wish Kefford was feeling up to going to Nyssa with us so we could have spent all of Easter together but I understood why he didn't. We had a good holiday and enjoyed spending the day with family.