Saturday, April 17, 2021

April Things

Rylee, Avynlea and I went to Fred Meyer On Saturday April 3rd. As we were getting ready to leave Avynlea suddenly told me to look at the guys shirt walking by our car. I saw a Man wearing a shirt that said "Lutes Football" and I immediately said for her to get a picture. My maiden name is Lutes and it is not a common name so I was pretty surprised to see the shirt. I tried getting a picture at the same time and we were not very discreet and unfortunately the guy saw us. I know I handled it wrong and if I could do it all over again I would have jumped out of the car and asked him about his shirt. But I didn't and I regret it. As he was walking away I could see him looking down at his shirt periodically and I know we made him self conscience and he was left wondering why we were taking pictures of him. Gah I feel so bad! If I could do one thing over this is it!
On April 7th I saw a post on Instagram that "Varsity" is looking for girls to model their cheer uniforms for their new catalog. I thought Avynlea would be interested in this opportunity so I took a screen shot and sent it to her. She immediately came down and filled out the application. They needed a picture of her and this is the picture she took and sent in with the application. he hasn't heard anything yet and won't unless they are interested in using her. I know so many girls apply and so it is a long shot for her to get the gig but they are missing out if they don't choose this brown eyed beauty. 

Samantha Eaton is in my Combo Kids class and I just adore her. She is so sweet and so fun and just radiates sunshine and love. She gave me an invite to her Baptism set for April 10th and I was happy to attend. Rylee is besties with Samantha's big sister Ella and loves Sam also so she came with me. Sam looked beautiful, like a little bride, in her Baptism dress. I gave her a big bag of skittles as a gift and made sure to get a selfie with her before we left.
My Thursday kids looked so cute lined up against the wall on April 15th with their little ballet legs and feet that I wanted to get a picture. I used the picture for an Instagram post and am just filled with so much love for these little girls and am so glad I get to teach such fun and cute little kids.

On April 15th Avynlea needed more light to work on her Art project and I thought her use of her camera light and chin was pretty genius. 
Avynlea was asked by the Sister Missionaries to answer the Question "what it means to her to be a Child of God" and send it in to them with a picture so they could post it on their Instagram page. It took Avynlea a bit to figure out how best to word her response and to pick a picture but I think the end result is prefect. She is such a great kid and I love her so much!

On April 17th Kefford and I took Rylee on an Ice Cream date. I really wanted Ryker and Avynlea to go with us but they had other plans and so we were happy to have it just be Rylee with us. We went and got Ice Cream cones from Reed's Dairy and they were so yummy!