Sunday, March 14, 2021

3.14= Pi Day!

On Thursday March 11 I met up with Cristal after dance class at Blaze pizza. I haven't seen her in a while and it was good to catch up and hang out again. While I was eating I noticed a salt crystal on my pizza in the shape of a heart. It warmed my heart and I love when I see hearts in random things.
Later that day I was checking Avynlea's location to see if she was on her way home when I noticed Kenedy's location was in Boise. I thought that was really weird and assumed she was coming home to surprise us. I followed her tracking and when she was close I watched for her and went outside when I saw she had arrived, basically the app lets me be a stalker:). I went out the front door while she was entering the garage code and asked her what she was doing. She had an opportunity to come home for the weekend and last minute decided to do it surprising us all, except for Kefford, he knew she was coming. It was a fun surprise and I was really glad to have her home for a couple of days. 

Friday night Ryker's friend Scotlynn came over and while we were all hanging out Ryker decided to practice braiding her hair. It was kind of cute and he had fun playing with her hair. He did a better job then when he practiced with my hair but he still needs more practice.
Saturday, Kefford, Kenedy, Rylee and I went on a walk to enjoy the nice weather and to get out of the house for a bit. Rylee decided to wear her roller blades on our walk and then had us stop to take a picture of her wearing them. Kefford was riding the little motorcycle next to us but I forgot to get a picture of him doing that. So I guess, Kenedy and I walked while Rylee and Kefford rode wheels. 
Also on Saturday Avynlea's cheer coach posted on instagram all of the cheerleaders that made the Academic Honors list. The SIC, Southern Idaho Conference, honors all Varsity athletes who maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Avynlea is a 4.0 student and I am so impressed with how she is able to maintain a high GPA while being so involved with cheer. The sport requires a lot and Avynlea is very busy but it is important for her to keep her grades up so she puts in the late hours in order to do that. 
Sunday March 14 was Pi Day and I love to celebrate Pi Day! Kenedy was leaving in the early afternoon to go back to school so I told everyone we were eating our big meal at noon that day so that she could be a part of it. I made pizza dough and I made a big pizza pie for everyone and then divided out the remaining dough so that everyone could also make their own pizzas. Earlier in the morning I also made a chocolate pie because you can't celebrate Pi day without a yummy treat of pie!

I didn't get a picture of everyone making their pizzas or pictures of everyone with their cooked pizzas but I got pictures of everyone doing something with pizza either making, posing or both. 



All of the food was delicious and I look forward to this day every year! 
Happy Pi Day!