Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Weekend

Valentine's Day was even more special this year because we got to share it with more people we love. We loved having the little Lutes around to love on and cuddle. They are getting so big and we love being able to see them whenever we get the chance to. Of course I would have loved it even more if they would have moved to Idaho but Utah is at least closer to us then Seattle was and with them being in Utah we get to see more family whenever we go and visit and that is not a bad thing.
Rylee and Fredrick
Leona and Elizabeth
Kefford, Amos and Fredrick

We did Valentine's dinner on Saturday night so that we could share it with the Lutes's and what made it extra special was having Mallory help me with dinner. It wasn't as extra as I would have liked but it was a crazy day and kind of a last minute decision but we did what we could. Mallory made the delicious heart shaped meatloaf and I made the mashed red skin potatoes and pink heart shaped biscuits.
I made a valentines cake not heart shaped this year but I added the conversation hearts to it to make it more festive.
I made our traditional Oreo truffles for Kefford and the kids and they got valentines from their grandparents, Atticus and Mallory so they definitely felt the love. I sent Kenedy a Valentines box with the truffles and some additional candy plus valentines messages from all of us. 
Ashleigh sent pictures of Atticus making Valentines for everyone in the family. All of his cousins got special love bug valentines and then he made Family love bug cards for all of us. It was super sweet and so fun to receive.
In Rexburg Kenedy sent me a couple pictures of the Valentine inspired hair she did for the girls she nanny's for. I thought she did a great job, they look so cute and I am very impressed with her hair styling skills!