Saturday, February 13, 2021

Lutes come to Visit, Snow and Axe Throwing!

On Thursday Joshua and Mallory came for a couple of days with their kids and used as as a stopping and break point on their move to Utah. We were very excited to have them come and for Breakfast Friday morning I made waffles for everyone with my new waffle maker. I saw it on sale at The Hobby Lobby and thought it the cutest thing so I bought it. It makes little waffle cars and trucks and is pretty easy to use and a lot of fun. I loved it!
We got a lot of snow that weekend and we had lots of helpers Saturday morning to help shovel the snow and play in it.
Avynlea had a tumbling class that morning so we didn't play in the snow but the day before I made "snow paint" by adding food coloring to water bottles and filling them with water for the boys to spray the snow outside. They seemed to really enjoy it so I refilled them so they could use them again on Saturday.

As Avynlea and I were leaving we took some pictures of all the snow fun going on. Rylee made a fun little seat made out of snow for Fred to sit in and I think he rather enjoyed it.
Ryker did snow angels with Fred and Joshua in the backyard and then he and Fred got buried in the snow by Joshua, lots of good times and thankfully no frostbite:).
Later in the day Avynlea went to go Axe Throwing at Paige's birthday party. I was invited to go along and hang out with my cheer Mom besties but I stayed home so I could spend time with my family who were in town only a short while. Avynlea had a lot of fun and did a great job throwing the axe, she was kind of a pro!

Paige, Roree, Luke, Landon, Hailey, Bailey, Natalie, Colton, Avynlea and Dreya