Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Family Shenanigans and Instagram Famous

 

Jan 23: Ryker has for a long time had an issue with being around us while we are eating. The fastest way to get Ryker to leave the room is to pull out a bag of chips, he just can't handle the sound of us chewing. My friend Michelle Ray seems to have the same problem and she posted one of her solutions to it on Instagram. Kenedy sent. screenshot to our little family chat and we all got a kick out of the thought of Ryker wearing these. Maybe if she makes a clip version we cn talk Ryker into it, LOL
Jan 24: Sunday evening found Avynlea and Ryker in a crazy, tumbling, let's be silly type of mood. Ryker was trying to get Avynlea to stand on his shoulders which she was really nervous about and did not seem inclined to do. Normally she has no fear while flying but she is performing with girls who know what they are doing and have been practicing these stunts for a long time. She does not have the same trust in Ryker and so watching them try to have her get on his shoulders was pretty comical.


Avynlea wanted to show off her headstands and of course Ryker had to get in on the fun and do the same thing. It was fun hanging out together and watching our kids have fun with each other and getting along. 
Jan 26: With some of my Christmas money I ordered a Princess Bride sweatshirt from a company I really like, ByKy Studios. She does Disney and pop culture designs and puts them on pillows, shirts, sweatshirts, cups, stickers and Iphone cases. Heather got me a Harry Potter pillow and a Disney pillow from this company for Christmas and I love them! I posted a picture of my sweatshirt on my Instagram hair page and ByKy Studios reposted it in their stories! That was a lot of fun to see!