Saturday, May 30, 2020

Week 11 in Quarantine (Memorial Day at the scout camp, Rylee curls her hair and Ryker has friends)

No family picture this week, some people were in a mood and it caused other people to be in a mood and a family picture was just not going to happen. I did get a picture of the program for our church service. 
Monday was Memorial Day and the past couple of years we have gone to the Church Camp in Nyssa for a wienie roast and waterslide fun with the Peterson Fam. This year nobody had mentioned anything so I sent a group text asking if anyone wanted to go up there. We got back affirmatives from most everyone and it was on. We all agreed to bring something and it was a beautiful day and the kids were excited to utilize the waterslide and have fun going down with their cousins. Avynlea brought her friend Sadie and the rest had their Cousins to hang out with.
Brielle, Rylee, Madison and Asher
Sadie, McKayla, Kenedy, Avynlea and Allie
Kenedy went down on the garbage bag and she went down pretty quick but she hurt her knees in the process. Not a slide to do again.

On the way home Rylee took a picture of the backseat and got a cute one of Sadie and Avynlea

Rylee has taken an interest in learning to do her hair better and is focused on learning new hairstyles. This week she wanted to learn how to wand curl her hair and after I showed her how she took over and did a really good job. She got a little tired of doing it halfway through and so I did some for her and then let her finish it off.

She looked so cute after she was done and I am glad she is taking an interest in learning cute hairstyles.
Saturday our ward did a little Graduation celebration for our Ward Graduates. Ryker has a couple friends in his church friends group who are graduating and I caught the Young Womens leader taking a picture of their group. I could see Ryker was being a litttle stinker about being in the picture but when I went over there to get a picture I made him be more cooperative. I just tell him he better smile and I am going to keep taking pictures until he does. It usually works pretty good ;)
Echo, Grace, Ryann, Vincent and Ryker