Friday, January 4, 2019

Los Angeles Temple

New Years Day Mom, Heather, Erin, Mary Beth and I went to Brandon's Diner for Breakfast. It was good food and even better company.
Mom and I wanted to go to the Temple together and I also wanted to find a time to go visit Aunt Jeri. Mom suggested we go to the LA Temple to do a session and then we could go to Aunt Jeri's after for a visit. Heather drove us to the Temple and then she charged her car and waited for us while we did a session. It was so nice being back in the LA Temple and after our session I took the opportunity to look at the sealing room Kefford and I were sealed in 20 years ago. I love the memories and am so glad I can come back every once in a while to visit my Temple.


After we were done we went to Simi Valley to spend a couple of hours with Aunt Jeri. It is always so good to see her. 
The next day we went to Target and found the Christmas stuff was marked 90% off so we found some really great deals. After we got back I colored in Atticus's eyebrows just for fun. Joshua did it with Amos when he was a baby and told Ashleigh she should do it with Atticus. He looked adorable as always but the eyebrows were a little funny.