Saturday, January 5, 2019

Kenedy Back to School

Kenedy kept going back and forth between putting in her mission papers or waiting and doing more school. At Christmas she had decided to put in her papers so she got a lot of dresses and some new scriptures. While I was in California she changed her mind and decided to go back to Rexburg to live while she did online schooling. I was fine with whatever choice she made and thought if she was going to stay and do online school she might as well live in Rexburg. Most of her friends are on missions or going to school themselves and so in Rexburg she would have the social life she needs. I was sad though that I would not be able to take her back to school, that fell on Kefford and Rylee who wanted to go with them. Kenedy decided to live at the Cedars this semester and I had Kefford and Kenedy send me pictures once they were all moved in. 
Rylee had fun trying out all of the new hangout spots in Kenedy's complex.
And college kids are so spoiled these days with their two refrigerators and free washer and dryer units in the apartment.


I really like how Kenedy decorated her room and I know she is excited to meet new roommates and have lots of fun in Rexburg. 
The view out her window..

Kefford bought Kenedy groceries the night before and after they unloaded, unpacked and took pictures Kefford and Rylee left to come back to Meridian. I think it is impressive that Kefford stuck around 3 hours to help her get situated.
The next day Kenedy sent me a picture of her in one of her new church dresses. She is beautiful!