Monday, October 29, 2018

October Life

Paige, Avynlea, Madison and Lauryn
Avynlea went to a Halloween party with her friends in which they dressed up as scarecrows. She looked super cute and had a lot of fun.

I had to take Rylee to the Dr so she could get her seventh grade shots. She was not excited about it but she was a trooper and got it done without complaint. She received 4 shots and after we were done I took her to get some ice cream to help her feel better. She said that she had a hard time sleeping that night because of how sore her arms were, thankfully they felt better the next night and she was able to get some better sleep.
I have been trying to do more activities with my Beehives that involve service and so for our activity on this night we decorated sugar cookies and delivered them to people in our ward. It was loud, semi chaotic and crazy but it was a lot of fun and they managed to decorate all of the cookies and fill 16 plates with cookies which we then went out and delivered. 


Avynlea, Kaitlyn, Tippy, Kate, Lainey, Kelsey, Allie, Hallsey, Brooke, Aubrey, Holland, Aliya. Emily and Sarah

After months of waiting I finally got my new iPhone and I was so excited to try out the new camera I had. It takes such great pictures and I am so happy to finally have a phone that has more storage and a good quality camera. My last phone had 16GB of storage and I had it pretty much wiped empty because I didn't have room for anything, so frustrating. I was tired of the lack of storage and made the decision to spend $50 more dollars and upgrade my new phone to 128GB of storage. Best decision ever!
We have some girls that are starting to turn 14 and leave Beehives forever which is sad for us but fun for them. This was our last Sunday with this group before the older ones start leaving and I wanted to get a picture with our group before the change. 
standing: Jeni Lindley, Emily, Angela Laing, Hallsey, Kate, Tippy, Brooke, Kelsey, Avynlea, Kaitlyn and Elizabeth Peterson
Kneeling: Holland, Sarah, Allie, Lainey, Hope and Aliya

We went to the Bishops office after church because Avynlea was being set apart as first counselor in the Beehive presidency. The Bishop has the names and pictures of all the youth in our ward up on his white board and I had to laugh when I saw Rykers picture.