Monday, October 29, 2018

End of October

Sunday was the sad day all of our company had to leave. After church we hung out in the kitchen visiting until they left.
Avynlea brought out her bucket of slime and taught Andrew and Maddie how to properly play with slime.


Kenedy wanted one last picture with me before Trista came to pick her and Alyssa up and take them back to Rexburg. It was sad to see everyone go but we made the most of the weekend and had a great time with our visitors.
I managed to talk Kefford, Avynlea and Rylee into playing a game of skip-bo with me. It is my favorite card game and no-one ever wants to play so I get really excited when I manage to get anyone to play a round with me.

I wanted to try out the portrait setting on my new phone and found two very beautiful and willing subjects.

While at the Barnyard I got some pictures of Avynlea and Rylee goofing around and being fun!