Monday, October 29, 2018

5th Annual Peterson Halloween Party

I love my traditional Peterson Halloween party and I love that everyone else also loves it and are always excited to come! We did soups and bread bowls again this year and the food was good but the company was better. Bob came with Alison and a couple of minutes after he arrived he asked me if it would be ok if he went to the sporting store down the road for a little bit. I didn't mind and so off he went with Dustin. When they got back a couple of hours later they got a pretty good chewing out from their wives saying how rude it was to me that they did that. Bob tried to defend himself by saying that he asked me and I said it was ok and I replied that he did ask me, that I did say it was ok, and then since everyone in the room could hear the conversation I also said that he told me I was his favorite ;), that got a good chuckle from everyone and we finished the party. As everyone was starting to leave Bob came over to me in the kitchen gave me a hug and thanked me for the party. He then told me that I really am his favorite, I replied that I knew that and then said I wouldn't tell anyone else.  He makes me smile.

Once again we gathered all the kids for a group picture and this year was the first year all of the kids cooperated and we did not have any criers, it was a Halloween miracle!
Rylee: Fiona, Hazel: Snow White, Qiana: Lune Lovegood, Brielle: Hermione Granger, Tayvia:Belle, Asher: Harry Potter, Madison: Tiger, Brooke: Panda Bear, Laney: a Baby, Avynlea: Scarecrow, Jenna: Koala Bear, Amelia: Groot, Ally: Reaper, James: Construction Worker, Kelly: Owl, Jason: Cow, Sadie: Butterfly, Kinsley: LadyBug, Caleb: Pikachu and Xander: Captain America

After I took a couple of pictures of the kids I then turned and took a picture of the paparazzi Moms
Everyone played with each other and had a good time. At one point i looked out the window and I saw Kenedy directing her cousins in some sort of game. She was telling them different animals and they were acting them out on the lawn. It was so cute and the littles were having so much fun!

Andrew, Maddie and Alyssa were in town for our party and they hung back from the crowd and played fun games.
Kenedy and Madison have a special relationship and love to be together. I thought the pictures i found on my phone of the two of them were so cute.
Then more phot shoots happened with all of these cute cousins.