Sunday, September 30, 2018

Barnyard Setup

Opening Day for the Barnyard had us all out early getting last minute set ups done. Xander had a little bucket of corn that he enjoyed putting more kernels off the cob into. Avynlea was so cute sitting with him and playing his games.
I had the idea to have a spot where we could set up a cute place for pictures. Kefford was super nice and set up some hay bales for me and when I got there that morning I decorated the hay with some things I had picked up from the dollar store. While I was pretty pleased with how it looked I am not sure that i was thrilled with it. But it did make a cute spot for pictures and I had fun having the kids try it out for me. 

I was trying to get some pictures of my hair for my instagram hair page but couldn't get the right angle, their are just some things I cannot accomplish on my own. I still liked the way the pictures turned out. 
I went to Avynlea's first concert of the season and was pleasantly surprised when she came to the front for a small trio she was a part of. The third girl was at the other microphone. She is in the jazz choir this year which she had to try out for and it has been fun watching her perform with the jazz choir.