Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Life


We went out to the farm on Sunday because Kenedy wanted one last time with her Grandparents and cousins before leaving for college. I saw Rylee hanging outside with Sadie and when I went out to see what they were doing I heard Rylee telling her stories. It was the cutest thing ever!
An outtake from one of my hair shots
 Not sure what they are looking at on Kenedy's phone but it looks like it might have been interesting. I love seeing my family all hanging out together, it makes me really happy.
 On Patriots Day, 9/11, Kefford took Avy with him to Emmett and she came home with a new smile. I think she looks adorable and she picked a cute color for her braces. She was in pain the first couple of days and really picky with what she could eat but I rarely heard her complain and she got used to having them on pretty quick.
 After much debate Rylee decided she wanted to take Orchestra this year and learn the violin. We were able to rent her a violin from Dunkley Music for a pretty decent price. It has been fun to listen to her practice her violin and so far no complaining on having to practice only on what she has to practice. Knowing how to read music and playing the piano I think she is a little more advanced then the other beginners and it has been frustrating for her to have to go so slow with her learning. They are not allowed to use the bow yet, they can only pluck put the chords, and she is anxious to get going on learning to use the bow. It is cute watching her practice and I am excited that she is learning another instrument!
Kefford and I bought Kenedy a laptop to use in College and this was her first night having it. It is always fun to explore new electronics!