Thursday, September 13, 2018

Out with the old, In with the new

With Kenedy leaving for college it was time to move her out of her room and get it cleaned up for Rylee to move into. I had Kenedy get all of her stuff out of the room the day before we were to take her to Rexburg so we could get it cleaned and Rylee could begin moving in. As you can imagine Rylee was super excited to get her own room, she has been talking about it forever and was beyond excited for the day to finally arrive. 
Once we were done with the clean out I had Kenedy sit in the room that was hers for one last time so I could take a picture.
I also had to document the removal of her name from the door. 


Then it was time to take a picture of the new owner. 
Since it was Kenedy's last night with us Kefford and I decided to take the family out to dinner and we had Kenedy choose. I was super happy when she chose Red Robin and we had a nice dinner out.