Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hair color and Dinosaurs

My friend Jessica came over to do my hair and Ave and Rylee really wanted to put some color back in their hair. I could tell that Jessica wasn't wanting to stick around to apply color to their hair but she did leave a color brush for me to use when I said I would do it. I applied my blue color to the tips of their hair just like we did last time. I thought it was cute that they helped each other wash out the color after waiting the correct amount of time for the color to set. They went swimming later that night and after they washed their hair again the color had all come out. Not sure why it came out so quick this time around other then it was a different brand then what was put on their hair previously and they did go swimming but I would think that it should have stayed in better. Oh well, we can always try it again another time.
I have really been wanting to see the new Jurassic World movie and was so happy to have found a time to do it together as a family with everyones busy schedule. We went on a Tuesday when it was cheaper and had a great time. Our overall opinion of the movie was that it was good but we all liked the first Jurassic World better.