Wednesday, July 11, 2018

20 year anniversary!

20 years! I cannot believe it has been 20 years that Kefford and I have been married! Why does time seem to go so fast? 
Kefford and I did a little Boise exploring for this anniversary. We drove down to Boise and walked around trying to figure out where to eat. His cousin Coby works in Downtown Boise so Kefford asked him for some ideas. We ending up choosing a Burger place called Eureka! We have never been here nor have we even heard of it but the food we ate was the best burgers and fries we have ever had! It was so good I could not stop thinking about that meal. We are definitely going to have to hit up that place again!
After we ate we ate dinner we saw a doughnut shop and so we went in there to get us each a doughnut, they were very good and a perfect after dinner treat.
While we were walking through different parts of Boise we saw things we ave never seen before and we explored things we have seen before but never explored. One of those was the Library!, I have passed the Boise library many times but have never ventured inside. I was pretty excited to check it out, I am a book lover and libraries are my jam!
I have this recurring dream in which I am inside a multiple story Library and I always thought it would be cool to be in a library that has multiple floors. I was so excited when we walked closer and realized that this Library is a three level Library, a library of my dreams!
I enjoyed walking through and looking at books, I even found a bunch to check out. Kefford was so nice to carry my books for me while we walked around some more.
We came upon this cool Lincoln statue that I have never seen here before. It was really big and we had fun taking pictures with him. Lincoln is a big deal in Idaho because it was during his Presidency that Idaho was declared a State. 

The last activity on our date was to go hiking. I changed out of my date dress into some hiking clothes and we went to the military reserve trails which neither of us have hiked before. They were nice trails with a lot of shade and when we reached one of the end points we had a beautiful view of Boise.