Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Back to Boise :)

I had so much fun exploring Boise that I wanted to go back and take the kids with me. Kenedy and Ryker were busy so it was just Avynlea and Rylee and they invited their friend Brynn to come along with us. I was sub teaching some dance classes that day and after I was done with the morning classes I picked the girls up and we headed to Boise. We went to the rose gardens and wandered around looking at the roses. We all loved the blue water fountain!
 The girls had fun "interacting" with the Julia Davis statue
They also had as much fun with the Lincoln statue as Kefford and I did!
We got hot pretty quick so we drove over to the Library! and after looking around for a bit I left the girls to read and play games in the Library while I went and taught one more class. It was in Boise luckily and did not take me too long. When I got back I found the girls playing some games on the computers and after checking out some books we left. It was a lot of fun spending the afternoon with these cute girls in Boise!